Friday, May 27, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Do you apologize to your kids?
If I am wrong or yelled at them because I was stressed, yes, I apologize. I believe it helps them to see that not only am I human, but also it serves as an example that we should apologize if we are wrong, hurt someone on purpose or on accident.

2. What color are your nails right now?
Ummm nail color, it has been forever since I have painted and feel like it is time.

3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)

For the most part it was easy and due to that when my kids were in school there were guidelines for staying home. You better have a fever, be vomiting or have diarrhea other wise take two ibuprofen and I'll see you when you get home.

4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?

Actually I bought one last year after waiting five years for the style and price I wanted. It was worth it paid $18.00 for a queen and love, love the style.

5. Favorite website(s)?
There are not to many at this time in my life that are geared towards just me. However I do love Lee Benz's site at the moment.

No comments: